Travel Team, Based in USA – Flexible on time zone, ET / PST
Gravity Travel is part of the Red Robin Events group of companies. Red Robin Events is a team of corporate event experts, delivering the logistics and travel for corporate events. With teams based in Dublin (Ireland), Madrid (Spain), NYC (USA) and San Francisco (USA) and a client base predominantly from the worlds of global tech and financial services, we successfully deliver for our clients across the world.
At Gravity Travel we care deeply about the delegate travel experience. Our role is to engage with our corporate clients, understand their travel needs and to ensure we provide and book the optimum travel and flight options for all traveling corporate event attendees.
What you will do:
You will work as part of our experienced travel team and work closely with our Operations and Delegate Services teams to deliver a professional and optimum travel experience for all attendees, according to the clients’ needs. You will assist the Travel team on the day to day communication with our clients and events teams.
You’re good at:
– Booking flights, hotels, transfers, and other services
– Communicating, both written and verbally
– Executing projects to schedule, with excellent organisational skills
– Working calmly and efficiently in a fast-paced environment
– Managing excel documents for the recording of travel data
– Navigating travel platforms, including GDS, preferably Travelport / Amadeus
– Staying positive and having a sunny disposition, and the ability to crack a joke is always welcome! Particularly when under pressure!
You will need at least one year of travel experience.
– Third level qualifications