Operations, Based in USA – Flexible on time zone, ET / PST
Senior Account Manager
What you will do:
The Senior Account Manager is responsible for maintaining and developing client relationships while managing large scale programs and multiple complex projects. You will oversee a team of Account Managers and Account Executives and work closely with the Account Director to ensure clients needs are not only met but exceeded, while taking a proactive approach to new projects.
You will oversee projects that their teams are heading up and provide resources needed to service each project.
– Responsible for overall client satisfaction, quality of service, and on-time, on-budget completion of the agency’s services
– Oversee all aspects of the project’s development from briefing through to execution
– Look beyond the day-to-day needs of a large account, ensure the use of effective processes across the term and long-term stability
– Demonstrate excellent time management and the ability to manage multiple complex projects simultaneously and prioritize appropriately
– Build and maintain key relationships with client partners
– Partner with clients on project briefs to communicate project requirements internally across all relevant teams
– Create and update all project timelines, manage spreadsheets, creative folders and other shared documents across platforms that include Google and Microsoft Teams
– Collect and summarize client feedback, ensure it is reflected in revisions
– Manage all processes required to obtain a range of client approvals
– Work with an internal cross-functional team to ensure deliverables are produced on time, on budget, and to client’s specifications
– Maintain excellent written and verbal communication with all parties.
– Attend all meetings with client project leads and communicate deliverables and key dates to all teams
– Budget management – strong financial ability and understanding of budgeting is essential
Skills and Qualifications::
– Business degree or related qualification
– 5+ years of relevant experience
– Excellent project and time management skills with the ability to work calmly and efficiently in a fast-paced environment
– Exceptional verbal and written communication skills, including strong presentation skills
– Comfortable working autonomously
– Demonstrated ability to make thoughtful decisions–whether it’s related to people management, client relationship, or internal process – with foresight and follow through
– Clear communicator to team and clients; a natural diplomat with the ability to gather information and stand firm in decisions while maintaining positive relationships
– Tech savvy with the ability to quickly understand platform tools and data concepts
– Confidence that fosters trust within the client
– An in depth understanding of client management
– Effectively lead and develop an internal team
– Awareness of creative and production processes within an agency
– The ability to direct meetings and ensure all HoDs are clear on their contribution
– Reliable and self-motivated.
– High service orientation.
– A sunny disposition, and ability to crack a joke is always welcome! Particularly when under pressure!