Delegate Services, USA
Delegate Services Manager
What you will do:
For the attendee, the event experience starts from the very first communication. First impressions and how we communicate with them are so important. You will work closely with the Delegates Services team and the Operations team to deliver a successful registration experience for all attendees according to the clients’ needs. This will include but is not limited to a customer service role, managing event mailboxes and communicating and assisting attendees with any queries or issues they may have. You will also work closely with the Travel team to manage and book attendee flights. A Delegate Services Executive will assist on the day to day management of the event communications.
You’re good at:
– Project and time management with the ability to work calmly and efficiently in a fast-paced environment
– Communicating, both written and verbally
– Working autonomously
– Building trust with our clients
– Being a reliable and self-motivated member of the team
– Staying positive
– Fitting in with a team and having a sunny disposition, and ability to crack a joke is always welcome! Particularly when under pressure!
Ideally you also have:
– A business degree or related qualification and at least 3 years of relevant experience.
– Being multilingual.