Delegate Services, Based in USA – Flexible on time zone, ET / PST
Delegate Services Executive
Red Robin Events comprises of a team of people who care about the delegate experience. Have you ever signed up to attend an event, and waited anxiously for your confirmation? Checked the FAQ pages for information, and sent an email asking questions about the event, to not receive a reply and feel let down before the event had even begun?
The delegate services team cares about the people who will attend the events of our clients. Our job is to support the attendee journey from the very beginning. We manage the invitation process, build personalised event websites, answer any queries about the upcoming event, and make sure they are impressed.
What you will do:
For the attendee, the event experience starts from the very first communication. First impressions and how we communicate with them are so important. You will work closely with the Delegate Services team and the Operations team to deliver a successful registration experience for all attendees according to the clients’ needs. This will include but is not limited to assisting the Delegate Services Manager in a customer service role, managing event mailboxes and communicating and assisting attendees with any queries or issues they may have. You will also work closely with the Travel team to manage and book attendee flights. You will assist the Delegate Services Manager on the day to day management of the event communications.
You’re good at:
– Project and time management with the ability to work calmly and efficiently in a fast-paced environment
– Communicating, both written and verbally
– Being a reliable and self-motivated member of the team
– Staying positive
– Fitting in with a team and having a sunny disposition, and ability to crack a joke is always welcome! Particularly when under pressure!
Ideally you also have:
– A business degree or related qualification and at least 1+ year of relevant experience.
– Being multilingual.