What you will do:
For the client, the event experience starts from the very first touch-point and is so important. You will work closely with the operation team to ensure that each and every touch-point of the delegate journey is considered, planned and delivered to the highest standards. Along with the team you’ll manage the projects according to the client’s brief, on time, and on budget. This will include but is not limited to supplier and project management, travelling to and hosting events. You will also work closely with the registration and travel team to ensure the overall success of the event. Account Managers will assist you on all aspects of the project.
You’re good at:
– Project and time management with the ability to work calmly and efficiently in a fast-paced environment
– Attention to detail
– Working autonomously
– Building trust with our clients
– Being a reliable and self-motivated member of the team
– Staying positive
– Time management and ability to manage multiple complex projects simultaneously
– Fitting in with a team and having a sunny disposition, and ability to crack a joke is always welcome! Particularly when under pressure!
Ideally you also have:
– A business degree or related qualification and at least 1 years of relevant experience.
– Awareness of registration, creative and production processes within an agency. Experience of virtual events.